Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Caz's Answers for 2011

1. What colours do you like?
Pinks, reds, aquas, whites/naturals, browns

2. What colours DON'T you like?
No colours I don’t like, just prefer nothing too dark

3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.)
Any, and all styles I love.

4. What techniques and trimmings do you like? Applique, embroidery, yoyos, foundation pieced blocks, rik rak, lace, ribbons, buttons...?
I love FMQ and love to learn from the stitches them selves

5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt?
Nothing that I can think of!

6. Skill Level
My skill level I would class as beginner/learner

7. Which other EB-ers you've already made a quilt for, or received one from
None

8. Who will doll Quilt be for - child, wall hanging etc
Wall hanging

9. Your Blog address http://theaccidentalquilter.blogspot.com/

No comments: