Sunday, September 11, 2011

Add's Answers 2011

1. What colours do you like?
I am doing my sewing room up in red, white and aqua so those colours would be nice, something small floral or light coloured would also suit and I am a HUGE fan of Christmas.

2. What colours DON'T you like?
I would have to say steer clear of aboriginal fluro and batiks.

3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.)
Not fussed, maybe nothing 3D

4. What techniques and trimmings do you like? Applique, embroidery, yoyos, foundation pieced blocks, rik rak, lace, ribbons, buttons...?
Simple pieced quilt with modern quilting

5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt?
Not overly keen on embellishments or embroidery, and I think hexagons are over rated, lol.

6. Skill Level
Intermediate

7. Which other EB-ers you've already made a quilt for, or received one from?
I have sent to Helen, AJ, Xena and Ingrid, I can’t remember who I have received from, I got the best ever owl quilt from Emma ans a TR from Milly.

8. Who will doll Quilt be for - child, wall hanging etc
To hang on my sewing room wall, and possibly share with Muffin.

9. Your Blog address (if not already in sig)
thehummingcat@blogspot.com.au

3 comments:

Naanu.g said...

What is aboriginal fluoro?

Naanu.g said...

What is aboriginal fluoro?

mst. latifa begum said...


Nice Blog, I like this kind of Blog. Thanks for admin who creat this site. A fun, new social website where you can post

pictures,videos and compete to see whose is the best. Come see what we're about Like this page

photo sharing