Friday, February 6, 2009

Charm Swap for EB Quilters

Below are the rules and participants for the Charm Squares Swap...If you need addresses please PM or leave a comment and I'll get it to you!

Charm square swap

Send to each person in the swap 10 x 5 inch squares in their colour choice! Easy and simple...
Must be 100% quilters cotton!

Sign up by the 6th of February....send by the 28th...

Sending a max of three squares in the same print (to give variety)

AJ - Aqua and/or pink (tone-on-tone preferred)
Emma - Brights (tot preferred)
Joy - Primaries (red/blue/yellow one main colour per square)
Helen - Red and/or black (tone-on-tone preferred)
Adds - orange and/or green
Leah - Reds please and aquas.
Sandi - Pinks and/or Cream (tone-on-tone)
Cylie - Red and/or white
Kylie (island)- Ispy
Milly- rainbow brights (T-O-T Unless you have a really cute multicoloured fabric)
Mands - yellow / orange
Just to clarify - that means you will be sending 100 squares total to the other 10 ladies in the swap


Edited to Add: Please Email me your postal address...just so I have an up-to-date one!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Looks good to me AJ! I'll need some addresses. Shall we all email you?

Emma said...

Looks good. I'm well through my cutting, too!

Cyliebug said...

All good with me, I'm almost done. Just a tad stuck on Joy's.