Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quilted Table Runner Swap - sign up

Are you interested in joining this swap?? You MUST be a member of EB and have some knowledge about quilting...if you new to quilting that's fine...just ask for help along the way.



You must agree to the following guidelines, including making note of your swap partner preferences, and of course posting by the due date!!



Sign ups will be until the 31st of May

You will recieve your partner by the 1st of June.

Posting of Table Runners will be on or before the 11th of July.



Please notify me if you need to make any changes, or pull out of the swap for what ever reasons...we will be able to juggle the names around so that everyone gets one. You just need to let me know.



To sign up for this swap please leave a comment on this blog post. It will be easier for me to track them that way. If you don't think I have your address, please PM me through EB.



Quilted Table Runner Swap - Guidelines


  • Quilters 100% cotton is to be used, pre-washing fabrics is recommended

  • Runner is to be 'sandwiched' as per a quilt with backing and binding, wadding (or similar) is used in the middle

  • Runner is to be quilted in some fashion, either by machine or by hand or by knotting.

  • Size will be depending of the table size of your swapper....min length 30 inches (40-45 I think will work best on my 6 seater table)
Questions to answer about yourhouse/kitchen/preferences will be posted soon

10 comments:

The Humming Cat said...

Me!

Emma said...

Me, too!

AJ said...

I'm in!! :P

Kylie said...

I'm in as well!

Leah said...

Me too :)

Bec Clarke said...

Yay, this one I can get done before we go to the US.

Helen said...

I'm in!

xenabonjovi said...

Yes please!

Natalie said...

I'd love to join in too please!

Millipede said...

Ok I will make it an even 10!