On the right hand side of 9 feaute blocks sew one hourglass block with the B (lighter) triangle against the feature print.
On the remaining 3 feature blocks sew a flying geese (goose??), again onto the right, with the B (lighter) triangle against the feature print.
Mini Pin-wheel blocks
To each side of the pin-wheel block add a flying geese. This time the flying geese are pointing in towards the pin-wheel.
A Summery of the pieces you have
- 24 flying geese with wings (sqaures sewn on either end)
- 8 pin-wheel blocks with flying geese attached to either side
- 9 feature/hourglass blocks
- 3 feature/flying geese blocks
- 3 flying geese - not attached to anything
- 4 dark squares - not attached to anything
- 5 border strips of feautre fabric