Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quilts in Progress

Here is a little preview of the Doll Quilt that i am making. I am still unsure if I will make them smaller or leave them yet as they are quite big and may look a little silly. Actually yes I will make them smaller I think.


Here is another quilt top that I have just finished. It is taken from the "Baby Fats" quilt book and I just used some FQ's that I had in my stash. I still have 3 more to put together. I hope that it doesn't look too scrappy, I had trouble matching up the fabrics, it's not really my strong point.

Bec

4 comments:

AJ said...

To be honest BEc...I'd take out the yellow sqaure and replace it with something else...The rest looks lovely!!

Helen said...

Love the pinwheels Bec! I have to agree with AJ, the yellow certainly jumps out, need to be a bit lighter in colour..... the rest of the colours are so soft. Looks cool. :)

Lily said...

Don't rip it!!!!! Bind it in yellow or make a yellow border instead!

I'm doing some pinwheels too :)

Paolo Moschini said...

.. very nice things ..

.. sweet smile from Italy .. I wait u on my blog and site ..