1. What colours do you like?
Anything cute and boyish as it will be a Teddy quilt for Jai (who is 2 1/2 years old)
2. What colours DON'T you like?
No dark colours please, ie blacks, dark browns etc.
3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.)
Anything really, whatever you think would look best!
4. What techniques and trimmings do you like?
I love applique, buttons are good too, but probably save the pretty lace and ribbons for another time ;)
5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt?
No grown up boys prints please, like skulls, etc.