Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lily's answers :)

I’d love a quilt for Romily’s dolly bed. The ‘quilt’ that came with it is definitely not up to scratch! The size of the current quilt is 17” wide and 19” long, so around that size would be great (although I am the first to admit it’s not an exact science!!)

1. 1. What colours do you like?

Anything suitable for a little girl’s dolly quilt, but I'm a little partial to raspberry and pale green...

2. 2. What colours DON'T you like?

Still laughing at ‘poo brown’

3. 3. What style of quilt do you like best?

Arty, but for a dolly quilt, anything goes

4. 4. What techniques and trimmings do you like?

Applique is great and ric rac could be good on a doll quilt! Oh yeah, and I don't like yo-yos.

5. 5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt?

No Bratz for us either! LOL they give me the heebie geebies!

No comments: