Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Helen's Doll Quilt Swap Answers

Here are my swap answers.
1. What colours do you like?
Any colours would be nice. I do prefer quilts in just a few colours, ie just a red, orange and yellow or just pinks and purples. And with two girls in the house...
2. What colours DON'T you like?
Dark colours like navy blue and black.
3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.)
Any. I do like a whimsical look to a quilt.
4. What techniques and trimmings do you like?
I like applique, but for everything else, no thank you.
5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt?
No eye spy prints!

I hope that gives my swappee some help. Happy sewing!

2 comments:

The Humming Cat said...

No yo-yos?

Helen said...

No! I'll leave those for hair clips thank you! :)