So far we have:
SIZE: from 13″ x 13″ up to 24″ x 24″ or any rectangle or other shape in between.
FABRIC: natural fibers, please - linen, cotton, or wool.
CONSTRUCTION: Pieced, appliqued, wholecloth, or yo-yos; quilted by hand or machine; and bound. Embellish at will. Embroidery? Rickrack? Buttons? None? You decide.
LABELS: please include a label on the quilt.
Some design questions to get your swapee partner started:
1. What colours do you like?
2. What colours DON'T you like?
3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.)
4. What techniques and trimmings do you like? Applique, embroidery, yoyos, foundation pieced blocks, rik rak, lace, ribbons, buttons...?
5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt?
Deadline to sign up: Thursday 23rd of August.
Quilt post deadline: 31st of October. That gives us two months and two weeks from now. :)