I don't mind the agenda for the swap as long as the time frame stays at the 31 October.
Here are my swap answers
1. What colours do you like? Any but I have a little boy so maybe no pinks as it will be for his Teddy's
2. What colours DON'T you like? Army Green (khaki), too much black.
3. What style of quilt do you like best? (Abstract, arty, traditional, modern etc.) Any
4. What techniques and trimmings do you like? Applique, embroidery, yoyos, foundation pieced blocks, rik rak, lace, ribbons, buttons...?Any
5. Is there anything you DON'T want on your quilt? Not that I can think of.
Hopefully this makes it nice and easy for my partner, I am not a fussy person and we will be happy with what we get.